- A registered architect and a Fellow in the American Institute of Architects, Tom brings a wealth of experience to making images. He has photographed the work of many of the most acclaimed architects in the world.
- He is a storyteller with images and video, always trying to say something about the importance of the work.
- Rossiter recently photographed the book "Building Ideas, An Architectural Guide to the University of Chicago". As a companion to this book he filmed many videos of the famous architects involved in the key buildings.
- He was a founding member of McClier and, as President, helped lead it to the 550 person design build firm it became. AECOM, a global engineering and architecture giant, purchased McClier, where Tom served as Managing Director and member of the Core Group.Tom managed the Chicago office for The Austin Company, and worked as a senior designer for Skidmore, Owings and Merrill.
- At the Rhode Island School of Design, Rossiter earned a BFA and a Bachelor of Architecture as well as held an internship in the Office of Charles and Ray Eames.
- Recently he has had numerous solo exhibitions of photography.
Tom has served extensively on not-for profit boards. He is presently serving on the board of The Art Institute’s Society for Architecture and Design.